Thursday, October 17, 2013

Mobile Clean and Go Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


 
 Mobile Clean & Go portable screen cleaning is just as portable as your device itself.  Our flat bottle is compact, easy to use and TSA approved for air travel. You can clean a screen quickly in any social situation. 

 I received a Mobile Clean and Go product to try out for my review. I'm not sure about you but I am always sick & tired of cleaning my phone with other products that don't really do the job. With Mobile Clean and Go it's a flat bottle and you spray it onto the cloth. This cloth is very handy and does the job really well. It's really easy & you can store your Clean & Go in your purse in case you want to clean it more often in case it gets dirty again. However if you want to use this for bigger items like your Laptop I would use a bigger cloth that is up to you though. I wish I knew about this item before so I could of had this & used it more often these are great stocking stuffers for the holidays (:

 Looks brand new after it's all cleaned (:


Have a question to ask Mobile Clean and Go, click here

Stay connect with Mobile Clean and Go on 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...