Monday, February 24, 2014

Planet Buddeez Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

I was able to choose a Planet Buddeez for my 6 1/2 year old son, and I let him choose what animal he wanted and he chose the Penguin. They have a lot of other animals too which you can view. My son wanted the hoodie he is obsessed with hoodies I have no idea why though. He's funny. I love this cute little hoodie and a pocket penguin to go with it he's your very own little friend. How adorable!

All Hoodie ensembles come with corresponding storybook and an adorable stuffed animal that is also a finger puppet. The stuffed toy fits perfectly in the pocket of the tee so the child can take their special buddy wherever they go.

Although the sizes they come in tend to run a bit small I asked for a size 5/6 my son is usually a 6 but most clothes run differently and it was a big tight & short on him, but he still liked it he even wanted to wear it to school one day, but I didn't think that was a good idea because it may have been a distraction with the finger puppet. I told him he could wear it outside and play when he gets home. 

Have a question to ask Planet Buddezz, click here

 Become a fan of Planet Buddeez on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute hoodie! Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the product.

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...