Monday, February 24, 2014

Cosmos Creations Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



Cosmos Creations sent me some samples to review on my blog. Cosmos Creations use only natural ingredients and every bag is pure, natural corn, baked in the oven. I love their products. I love that it's something new & it's puffed corn. It taste so delicious. The flavors I were given were:

 New Aged Cheddar & Cracked Pepper
New Coconut Crunch
Sea Salt & Butter
Salted Caramel
Caramel
Cinnamon Crunch

I had given a few to my pop-pop, mom & step dad to all try this goodness. My mom of course loved the Coconut Crunch she's really a big fan of coconut so she said it tasted wonderful & she wanted more. My step dad loved the cinnamon crunch something different he said but he did enjoy it. My pop-pop tried the cheddar & cracked pepper he loved it. The most 100% thing I love about these is that there is no kernels! These are really good snacks for the whole family to enjoy!


Become a fan of Cosmos Creations on

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...