Thursday, February 20, 2014

Earnest Eats Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


We bring fruits, nuts and other goodies together and let them be themselves, which means we leave them just how nature intended them. We don't macerate, extrude or mush anything to a pulp. Baked in small batches in real kitchens, our foods are crafted with premium, whole food ingredients that you can see and taste in all their delicious and nourishing glory . . . to read more about Earnest Eats click here



I was sent a few selected products from Earnest Eats to review on my blog. I simply asked for a few favorites. For instance I asked for some Granola Bars and some of the flavors I were sent were: Power Grains & Flax, Superfood Trail Mix & Dark Chocolate Almond. I wanted to try all three of these flavors because they all sounded delicious & healthy. I knew my husband would love the trail mix because he eats the trail mix in the bags and they have so much nutrients in them like omega 3s and if you watch Dr. Oz he always mentions omega 3s. I was actually blown away at how good it tasted I could taste the pomegranate which I usually don't really like but loved it in the granola bar and love the crunchy almonds. My grandfather liked the dark chocolate almond ones. Dark chocolate is always good for you.


Next I asked for some Granola Planks which I got Maple Almond Crunch & Pomegranate Walnut Crisp. I loved the Maple Almond Crunch a whole lot. It tasted like a big thick cookie. Loved all the organic oats in it and dried fruit it was delicious!


I was sent some Energy Bars these were the only ones I did not like it had that bare taste to it which I didn't like and it was bitter. I got Chocolate Peanut Butter & Almond Trail Mix. I gave these to my husband & grandpop.

Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bar.


They even were generous enough to send me some Hot Cereal. I did not try these yet unfortunately I am not really a hot cereal oatmeal person but my husband & grandpop are so they will have these.

Have a question to ask Earnest Eats, click here

Become a fan of Earnest Eats on

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...