Thursday, February 20, 2014

Kernel Season’s Popcorn Seasoning Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Kernel Season's
Kernel Season’s Popcorn Seasoning popped overseas in 2005, shaking up the flavor in grocery stores, movie theaters and millions of homes around the globe . . . to read more about Kernel Season's click here


I was sent a basket of Kernel Season's Popcorn Seasoning to review on my blog. I love how cute they sent me a popcorn basket type box & added 2 packages of popcorn & about 8 seasoning products yippee!


These are the 8 seasoning products I got to try. Can you say deliciousness. I can. I was beyond excited and thrilled to try these out. I love my popcorn flavored if that I like my popcorn buttery but not to buttery because that is bad for you especially movie theater popcorn. oh my goodness! It's just better to bring your own zip-lock bag of own popcorn (:

Flavors that were sent to me were.....

White Cheddar
Bacon Cheddar
Caramel
Butter
Kettle Corn
Garlic Parmesean
Ranch
Nacho Cheese

I was really disappointed I didn't receive the Cheesy Jalapeno because I love spicy stuff & I love anything flavored like jalapeno.

Check out all the flavors I mentioned & more (here)



The first three that we tried were:

To the left is White Cheddar because I love cheesy stuff remember in the middle we have bacon cheddar which was my son's favorite to the left we have the caramel. The white cheddar tasted phenomenal the bacon cheddar I didn't really like because I am not a fan of bacon. The caramel wasn't to bad either.


Me & my family had a fun night putting a few selections of seasonings on our popcorn. My husband even said we could put some of these on top of our salads or soups which is also a great idea. Thanks to Kernel Season's Popcorn Seasoning. We love your products!!!


Have a question to ask Kernel Season's, click here 

Become a fan of Kernel Season's on

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...