Monday, September 22, 2014

Darn Tough Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Darn Tough Socks
We introduced Darn Tough Vermont about 10 years ago in an effort to keep our mill alive and running, without having to send jobs off shore . . . to read more about Darn Tough Vermont click here


 I received two pairs of socks from Darn Tough to review on my blog. I asked for a men and woman's pair because I wanted to try them out so did my husband. I received the pair of Big Stripe Shorty Light & Standard Issue Mid-Calf Light.


The ones I chose for my husband he seemed to like them a lot and they were extremely comfy for him while he was at work as well. I like the color so he's not to hot it's a nice & light color to have on your feet especially while your work an 8 1/2 day.

The ones I chose are really cute I like the stripes and the colors. I liked how mine fit as well. Not to tight or anything just perfect. I can scrunch them down or wear as is. If your a jogger or runner I suggest you take a look at their website and pick a pair or two because they are wonderful socks to wear and comfy too. They also have kids socks too you'd want to check out for your children.



Be sure to like Darn Tough on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram & YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...