Monday, September 22, 2014

The Wipebox and Tissuebox Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

“Über Mom®” is a more than our company name. It is a lifestyle that we hope to facilitate through our embellishment of everyday products. With business backgrounds, a love of European design, and our own motherly intuition,we saw a need for an affordable, stylish, and durable travel size . . . to read more about Uber Mom click here


Kids these days like to be more independent I know my son does and he's 7. He is always wanting to do his own thing or have his own stuff so I was recently introduced to this website called Uber Mom they have travel sized tissue boxes for kids which I think is so adorable & cool. I was sent the Orange Owl Tissue box.

My son Nicholas with his Owl Tissue box. I think this was the best one to pick for him. It was great because school was right around the corner for him and he has a book bag with a side pocket on the side he stores the tissue box in so whenever he needs a tissue on the bus or at the bus stop other than in his classroom he can pull one out and use it himself.

He did have a little trouble opening up his tissue box it wasn't that easy for him.

The tissue box comes with a set of tissues already in the travel case which is excellent and than you can actually buy the tissue travel ones and simply store them and put them in as they go. They have other design tissue boxes on their website you can take a look for yourself, http://www.ubermom.co/default.asp


Be sure to like The Wipebox and Tissuebox by Über Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...