Monday, September 22, 2014

Emmy's Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Emmy's Organics

Well, it all started when Samantha and Ian met in 2008 at a music festival here in Ithaca, NY where both lived. They were introduced by a mutual friend, Zia Anger, who is, in some weird, indirect way, basically responsible for Emmy’s existence to read more about Emmy's click here



I have a family of three in my household we like to try different healthy products from time to time. Although they can be quite expensive it's always worth it in the end because we might really really love it or dislike it, so with that being said I got to choose three different products from emmy's website. I chose the following products to review on my blog.

 


 This cereal was a little to overboard for my tasting I thought. I guess I'm not used to a kind of cereal high of anti-oxidants. Everything in it sounds delicious but just wasn't for me my husband on the other hand didn't mind sampling it out and trying it.

You can see in the cereal the cashews, dried blueberries. 
A lot of crunchy mixtures in there.

My husband suggested that I added bananas in the cereal to 
have an extra sweetness of a taste.

 My husband Ed!


The chocolate sauce was actually really good and I didn't know it was dark chocolate sauce which taste good. It's good on fruit, ice cream you can also blend it into smoothies or have a spoonful straight from the jar. I liked this the best out of the three products I received. You can actually see why because every girl loves chocolate!

They have plenty of other products on their website even the ones I mentioned above check more of their products out on their website at:


Be sure to like Emmy's on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...