Sunday, September 28, 2014

Dr Song Rosehip Oil Review


A little bit about Dr. Song Rosehip Oil--- Dr Song Medical is a medical cosmetic laboratory that originally manufactured products for professionals, doctors, and medical facilities. Dr Song Medical products are made in the USA and is FDA compliant and a provider of professional products.


Acne is the worse and even being an adult you can still get it I've seen a lot of adults that have it worse than me and it sucks, so with having acne turning smooth skin into a mess of bumps and redness you can probably purchase tons of over the counter creams or even some prescribed to help treat acne, but sometimes you want a more natural approach like myself. One option for clearing your skin may be rose hip oil.

 Rose hip oil can treat your acne scars, specifically because of the high levels of essentially fatty acids in it. Regenerating the skin is one way of healing scars from acne. Rose hip oil is 100% Pure USDA Certified Organic Virgin. The oil is extracted from rose bush seeds as well.

I've used this product a couple days so far and it takes time but you will see a difference soon enough just don't stop using it rub a dime sized amount on affected area and you'll be set.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...