Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Freekeh Foods Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

I was sent three packages of Freekeh Food to review on my blog. I was sent the Original, Rosemary Sage & Tamari.

I've never heard of Freekeh products before so I am assuming you are all wondering what Freekeh is so here is a little description of what it is -

Freekeh was created by accident nearly 2,000 years ago when a Middle Eastern village was attacked and their crop of young green wheat was set ablaze. Most folks would sulk over their misfortune, but the crafty villagers rubbed off the chaff, cooked it up and "Eureka!" Freekeh was created. We're proud to offer you this tasty, nutritious ancient grain with a funny name.

Very interesting about this product but it's really healthy and can be added to almost anything you'd like to put it in. I would mainly put it in soups, salads and they have plenty of recipes on their website which you can check out as well.

The Rosemary Sage Freekeh is good with chicken and other meats depends what you want and what you like. I do like the extra crunch when it's salads, and it gives a nice taste with the seasoning.

Warm Freekeh Salad

When I make a nice dish from their recipe page I will post a picture (:



Be sure to like Freekeh Foods on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...