Monday, September 22, 2014

Willamy Collection Review

Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


 Handcrafted Leather Wrap Bracelets & Accessories
Launched in 2012, the Willamy brand was created by Los Angeles designer Amy Beth Williams. With a career in celebrity news  and a pulse for Hollywood style & fashion, Williams began experimenting with jewelry design and handcrafted . . . to read more about Willamy Collection click here
 
 I received the Midnight Navy | Leather Wrap Headband to review on my blog. I really love that I got to review a headband but to me I couldn't quite assemble it right. I am going to try and get it right possibly my mother will help me or I could demonstrate it on my sister or someone so I can see how it looks. I love the Chinese crystals between the black leather it's really unique & different and has that glow to your headband.

Find all the wrap bracelets collections here

I honestly LOVE their headbands. Would love to own one of them soon.



Be sure to like Willamy Collection on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...