Friday, October 10, 2014

New Purex Crystals Aromatherapy Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


I was chosen to participate in the Insiders promotion of Purex and I was sent the New Purex Crystals Aromatherapy. The New Purex Crystals Aromatherapy is the latest Purex Brand experience. The scent smells marvelous and I could not be more happier with the product that I was sent to review. It's like fresh blossoms it smelled wonderful with it all blended with aromatherapy essential oils.



I am constantly doing laundry for myself and my son and sometimes do it for my husband but I figure I have enough on my hands as it is so I let him do it himself. Depends because he works full time and I work part time but still he needs to manage to do some things on his own as well and on top of that always doing wash clothes and bath towels it gets to much but I do it everyday so it doesn't build up. I have to have a good scent while doing my laundry because I love the extra softness and smell as well, and that is something that I have to have and the Aromatherapy is really nice and smells wonderful. I love this product and the crystals are a very beautiful color as well. My clothes felt extra soft and smelled really wonderful when they came out of the dryer.

4 comments:

  1. I would love if my guys would help out with laundry! I seem to always have a mountain of it to be done! I would love to try the Crystals though. I since I have to wash the clothes, I like for them to smell good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks interesting... hmmm.. I've personally never tried this particular product before. I might have to go sniff them all next time I'm at the store.. LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah sniff all of them your funny! and yes you should.. but don't give yourself a headache

      Delete
  3. It would be nice if they put out trial samples. There for awhile tide had those samples of the pods on all their products. It was a great way to actually try it out before investing in a full bottle.

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...