Wednesday, April 15, 2015

ikiki Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


54bd39cb1dd94f7e5fb023a2_ikiki-logo.png
ikiki is dedicated to creating shoes, booties, and other articles of clothing that are designed especially for kids . . . to read more about ikiki click here


I received two pairs of shoes from ikiki and yochi yochi to review on my blog. I've never heard of this company before, but I love reviewing different shoes if it's for me or my son or my friends kids who I adore. I love to accessorize them and make them look stylish a cute. With that being said I chose the Princess Sakura shoes and they also sent me a pair of Mr. Barkles shoes to review as well.

They are both adorable shoes for any children especially the blue dog they are so cute and I just love the pink pandas they are adorable as well. I've had the experience to feel inside the shoes and they seem very comfortable and roomy and soft. I can't wait to get a picture of Aleeah wearing these both. I will snap a picture once I've gotten a picture from her father to post on here as well. Same goes for the blue dog ones as well. I want to try and give someone the blue dog shoes to a boy who would like them as much as I do, but all my friends have new baby girls no boys, so we will see.

Take a look around for other different shoes ikiki have to offer,


Become a fan of ikiki on Facebook & Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...