Wednesday, April 15, 2015

KuKuRuZa Gourmet Popcorn Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

This passion for new taste experiences is what gave birth to KuKuRuZa in 2004. It began with small batches over our home kitchen range, then it was specialty popcorn equipment in our garage, and finally we moved into our first retail shop. We like to think we've been pushing the culinary envelope of popcorn ever since . . . to read more about KuKuRuZa click here


First of all I have to say I love gourmet popcorn I don't like the boring buttery popcorn. I like my popcorn with a POP and very delicious savory popcorn taste. I got to variety pack with a few varieties of their KuKuRuZa Gourmet Popcorn which they included their Hawaiian Salted Caramel & Seattle Style, as they're signature flavors than I got to choose five other flavors and I ended up choosing the following: Jalapeno White Cheddar, Sour Cream & Onion, White Cheddar, S'mores, Fancy Nut Caramel. Although the Sour Cream & Onion is one of their March Seasonal Specialties it's only available for the month of March.


The two flavors I tried first of course were the Sour Cream & Onion and the Jalapeno White Cheddar. My favorite out of those two would probably be the sour cream & onion it had a lot of the flavor on there what I like the jalapeno white cheddar could of used a bit more in my liking, but it was a bit spicy don't get me wrong. I love an extra kick.

I did try the White Cheddar as well it was very good. I love anything that has to do with White Cheddar it's really good and I'm addicted. The S'mores I got for my son he loves S'mores so I figured he'd like it, but he didn't get to trying it he's been to busy outside playing or doing school work and baseball, etc. Boys will be boys. On the other hand I love the Fancy Nut Caramel really sweet and delicious. I have them stored at my job so I can munch on them as a snack when I get hungry or want something sweet.

Check out KuKuRuZa other gourmet popcorn flavors,


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...