Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Neutrogena® Naturals Review #WipeforWater


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!

I had received Neutrogena Naturals to review on my blog #WipeForWater. If some of you know me I literally never ever use make up remover to remove my make up I actually just let it sit on the entire night when I go to bed, but than again I rarely ever wear make up especially if I am at work or going out to the store. Who do I have to impress? Nobody really I am a married woman and I just don't see the need to put make up everyday that also leaves me to break out when I use certain products, but when I feel the need to wear make up I usually get a washcloth and run under warm/hot water and wash my face, but when I was introduced to Neutrogena Naturals I was very surprised because I love using wipes they are easy and very convenient in my everyday life. I really really love this product it smells good and leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth and clear. I had no problem using this product it works wonders and removes dirt/oil and make up as well.

This is what one towelette looked like before I used it.

 What it looked liked after I took off my make up. Very huge difference.

I had a little bit of foundation on and more of eyeshadow and eyeliner on my face. My face feels great after a weeks use of these Wipes and I am so happy to have experienced and used them for a review (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...