Saturday, April 11, 2015

Positive Energy Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Positive Energy Beverages

At Positive Energy, we provide natural energy intended to be a force for good, providing the vitality to lead active and healthy lifestyles . . . to read more about Positive Energy click here



I received seven flavors of Positive Energy drinks. The flavors I got to try were Cranberry, Orange, Lemonade, Lemonade Tea, Peach Mango Lemonade, Apple & Strawberry Lemonade. These are gluten free which is very good they seem healthy. My husband loved them me not so much. I guess it had a strong taste and weird after taste for me. It says natural caffeine I guess I didn't really like that because I don't normally drink products with caffeine in them. I did try the Orange it tasted like Orange Juice a little it wasn't that bad, but I didn't like it my husband enjoyed them all which was great because they were more for him, but I did end up trying most of them just a sip though!

 

Want more info? Contact us at feedback@DrinkPositiveEnergy.com

 

 Become a fan of Drink Positive Energy on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...