Saturday, April 11, 2015

Steve's Ice Cream Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!




Back in 1973, when we started making small-batch ice cream, there was nothing else like Steve’s. It was a big world with no room for little guys like us, but we had a hunch that customers were hungry for handcrafted ice cream with innovative “mix-ins” like Heath® Bar Crunch . . . to read more about Steve's Ice Cream click here


One of my weakness is Ice Cream I love it, it taste really good and I love adding my own toppings on top. I've had cut back a lot but when I am in the mood for some I go for it (: I recently contacted Steve's Ice Cream to try out some of their flavors I saw at my local Whole Foods Market. I received three free coupons to purchase and I got three delicious flavors. I got Bourbon Vanilla, Salty Caramel & Cinnamon Coffee. My son likes coffee so I figured he'd like this and I like Vanilla and Caramel so I went with those choices. I did see some other flavors I would of enjoyed but they didn't really have a selection at my local Whole Foods Market store which was okay because I was really happy with the ones I chose.

 "Left picture" Vanilla Bourbon which was really strong at first but you get used to it me and my husband had a share of it which was really tasty and I did end up crushing some butterfingers on top which was so good. "Right picture" Salty Caramel this was extremely delicious no need for toppings because it was already good with the caramel. I was actually shocked that I did like the Homestyle Vanilla Ice Cream because it was Infused with Intoxicating Small Batch Bourbon I don't really like Bourbon, but in Ice Cream it's pretty delicious! The cinnamon coffee I did end up trying one night I wanted to try it I took a spoonful and it was really good at first it did taste really cinnamon for me, but after it tasted like coffee it was amazing. The creations that they come up with is excellent.


Look at other some delicious signature collections of Ice Cream they have from Steve's Ice Cream, http://stevesicecream.com/ 


Become a fan of Steve's Ice Cream on Facebook, Twitter,




No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...