Sunday, April 12, 2015

JA-VIE Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



ja-vie

I received the Shimmering Black Lurex Flats to review on my blog. I thought the black flats would go with anything which black does with a little bit of sparkle from the flats, so I thought these would be perfect for me because I am always wearing leggings. I love how my new JA-VIE flats look on me with the leggings and I also wore them with my pair of jeans. I did end up wearing them to work which was a bad idea because a long 8 hour shift walking in them and sitting but mostly always on my feet they literally killed my feet I had a blister on my pinky toe, ouch! I will wear these out to dinner or if I go out to the store only. I learned my lesson wearing them a long period of time to work, oops! LOL. Only me.

Some of the ways I wore them and showing you some other shots of my new JA-VIE Flats (: Also I forgot to mention they are really really comfortable! They are made out of patent-pending technology. The flats combine the softest double-ply mercerized cotton knit "sock" with lightweight jelly outsole and cushioned leather insoles (with arch, ball, and heel support), so you know why they are so comfy. I am really happy & satisfied with my product that I chose and thanks to JA-VIE for letting me review a pair of their great flats!


Find other style flats they have on their website,


Become a fan of JA-VIE on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...