Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Jackpot Candles Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!



Candles can be more than a light to accent your home décor; we believe that candles can offer an experience that does not stop after the flame has died. Our hand-poured candles are made with 100% natural soy that creates a lovely, long-lasting flame to fill your home with amazing scents . . . to read more about Jackpot Candles click here 



I love the scent of different candles and I am very picky when it comes to scents because some can smell really nice and some can give me a massive headache. I was able to choose one Candle from Jackpot Candle to review on my blog. I chose the Watermelon Jewelry Candle. Why? Well watermelon is my favorite fruit during the summer time of course and it's so juicy and smells amazing.

I have been lighting this candle for about a week now and I've been so busy with work, and my son and his baseball practices and games, so it's been forever since I've light it. I need to find my jewelry in my candle I've been getting to anxious and I am about to dig it up just so I can see it and wear it. Hopefully by tomorrow I will get my surprise (:

Until than . . .


2 comments:

  1. I love that not only do you get to permeate your home with a nice scent but you get a treat at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love jackpot candles. I get headaches as well from very strong scents so it's difficult to find candles that don't. My treat was a pair of earrings that were super cute.

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...