Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask - Clear Glowing Skin Review



Disclosure: I received a product through Brand Backer for this promotion mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!
I got to review this product through BrandBacker to review on my blog for my honest review of Adovia Mineral Skin Care. I have never really been introduced to a good skin mask, but when I saw this brand and the description "Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask - Natural Facial Mask for Acne Treatment part of that got my attention. I'm an adult and I have quite a few blemishes that have been driving me bonkers! I immediately applied for this promotion.

From left to right is the order I went I washed my face with warm water because I did end up having some coverup on so it says to make sure your face is clean before applying. I than took a picture of the front and back product of the Mud Mask. After that I applied a small amount into my hand it's not what you think it's kinda like a paste texture and the smell doesn't smell offer it smells like an ordinary mud mask should smell like. I applied a thin layer onto my face and used a little  more for my nose and I waited about 20 minutes for it to sink in to my skin.

 Before I let it dry the left picture is when it was completely dry it felt kind of weird and felt like my skin was shrinking inwards and it also felt really cool. I liked how it felt on my skin. The mud mask helps boosts cell renewal and revitalizes your skin, while tightening your pores. When the mask dries it gently pulls out toxins. This product can be used on Men as well as Teens. It helps relieves Acne, Acne Scars, Pimples, Blackheads, Eczema & Psoriasis.

I used this once so far the pictures above I've used on May 12th, 2015. I will keep an updated before and after picture when I use each night before I go to bed until the product is empty. I want to see a difference in my acne and acne scars.


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...