Monday, November 2, 2015

TAZO® Chai Mission Review


Disclosure: I received these product/products mentioned on my blog free of charge for the purpose of this review my opinions are my own and may differ from yours!


Tazo product 208x208
TAZO® Chai began with our signature Chai tea in filterbags, which brings together classic spices such as ginger, pepper and cardamom for a deliciously distinct taste.



 When it comes to Tea my husband is a big fan especially the Chamomile Tea he loves it. He just loves the taste of it and he said it relaxes him. 

For my review I was selected to receive a TAZO Chai Smiley Kit with the following items:


• Full-value coupon for any TAZO® Chai filterbag tea or latte concentrate
• Two full-value coupons for any TAZO® Chai filterbag tea or latte concentrate to share with your closest friends or family
•  TAZO® Chai tasting guide
• 1 TAZO® Classic Chai filterbag, 1 TAZO® Chocolate Chai filterbag and 1 TAZO®Vanilla Caramel Chai filterbag
• Smiley360 Sharing Guide

I didn't get a chance to try out the 3 different flavors above in the picture, but I did end up running to my Acme Store to get this TAZO Calm Chamomile Tea for my husband and this is the only flavor I saw from the store, so I was a bit disappointed in that because I wanted to get a flavor for myself as well my husband, but what can you do so I chose this Tea for my husband Ed which I described above why he likes it.

My first thought about the Calm Chamomile Tea was that it was okay I wasn't a big fan of it. My husband was sick so he added some honey into it and lemon which was over powering for me, so that may be another reason why I didn't like it, but I probably would of just liked it with honey and that is it. 

On my next mission to see what other flavors TAZO has I will have to look for cocoa mint mate that looks really good and tasty kind of like a mint chocolate chip ice cream flavor to me or the organic spicy ginger tea I hear ginger is really good for you. I have to explore the different flavors because I am tea drinker it relaxes me on cold days especially with the winter coming soon and all I will have to stock up on some.

http://h5.sml360.com/-/1fe4e

2 comments:

  1. I like this brand. Haven't tried the Calm Chamomile Tea as of yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm! chocolate chai! i would love to try that

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...