Friday, March 2, 2012

Beanitos


Beanitos®, The Bean Chips™  were created by serious snackers, for serious snackers (aka For Human Beans™) who demand more than empty calories from their snacks. And, since corn is in over 4,000 products at the typical supermarket and has been linked to a host of health issues including obesity, all of our products are Always Corn Free™! ti read more about Beanitos click here

 I came across a website called Beanitos. I received a big box of these delicious chips their "New Beanitos Single-Serve"1.25 bags. I got about 5 each of these delicious flavors Black Bean Chips, Chipotle BBQ, Pinto Bean & Flax Cheese, Pinto Bean & Flax Chips. I couldn't wait to try these with my family. Everyone was over my pop pops house so I thought I would bring them over & let everyone try some & so we all did tried the variety that I got & everyone was saying how delicious they were & they are a good source of High Fiber & Gluten Free & 6g of Protein. These were unbelievably good. I couldn't believe how good they actually tasted. My favorite was the Black Bean (regular) & the Pinto Bean & Flax Cheese were really yummy. Even my young siblings liked them which was a big shocker. They liked the Pinto Bean & Flax Cheese as well. The Chipotle BBQ were good to they had a big of a nice spice to them. My husband liked them. The texture and taste are fantastic, and are the perfect snack for you!


Have a question to ask Beanitos click here 

Like "Beanitos" on Facebook
Follow "Beanitos" on Twitter 




No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...