Friday, March 2, 2012

Mohawk Valley Trading Company Raw Honey Review


The Mohawk Valley Trading Company (MVTC) offers the highest quality organic and unprocessed natural products they can produce. Their raw honey and maple syrup is used and endorsed by two of by the world’s most recognized chefs: Bobby Flay recommends their maple syrup and Tom Colicchio recommends their honey. Not only does Tom say their honey is one of his “Personal Pantry Essentials” and “Favorite Gifts” but he also keeps “a jar of the stuff on my desk at all times.”

 I was sent out 2 products from The Mohawk Valley Trading Company. I got the Summer Wildflower Honey & Raw Blueberry Blossom - Summer Wildflower Honey for review. Raw honey contains all of the pollen, live enzymes, vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants, minerals & aromatics in the same condition as they were in the hive. Honey has usually been used for coughs it's safe alternative to over the counter cough syrup especially for children. I don't really use ray honey, but maybe I should because it is healthy & some people say that the taste is really good. However the Wildflower Honey tasted really odd too not like I would imagine it to be, but I put some in my tea and it did taste pretty good like that. I'm always used to my honey that comes in a shape of a bear, lol. Also my husband we have different taste buds, and he tried the ray blueberry blossom he thought it was pretty good. 


To order, please email us at info@tenonanatche.com or call

Tel 315-519-2640

7:00am - 7:00pm - 7 Days a Week


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...