Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Conscious Box

Conscious Box is a monthly subscription service focusing on sustainability, environmental stewardship, and social responsibility. You’ll receive one Conscious Box per month, and you can choose the plan that works best for you (with some serious savings along the way!)
  • Get a variety of unique pure & natural products every month
  • From organic food to vegan beauty products, you’re sure to find new favorites
  • Discover ethical and purpose-driven businesses of all sizes
  • Get content on daily living tips, exciting monthly themes, and creative ways to use your box!


For some of you that don't know what a Conscious Box is it's a box that is filled with product samples and coupons which allows you to try Eco-Friendly brands that you may have never tried before or not yet have been introduced to. The neat thing about the Conscious Box is that you can find some really cool brands that you would have never even known about if it weren't for Conscious Box. This is actually my first box I have received and I found many great brands/products that I liked. Each box features a different theme such as Valentine's Day I had just missed that Conscious Box so I just got a March Box. I liked what I got in my box. Here are some pictures below.

Everything that came in the Conscious Box

I thought the Multi Grain Crackers were really delicious I always try to eat & buy healthy foods, so this was a plus for me I ate it with some tuna fish. As for the MixtBag Chips me & my son munched on some & we really enjoyed them.

 I don't drink coffee I gave this to my mom-mom she drinks coffee & I think she would like it as for the Whey protein shake I gave this to my husband I don't really eat shakes or nor do I like the pomegranate kind.

For the Lozenges usually when I am sick I don't use any kind of lozenges or cough drops that is just me, but my friend was recently sick of the weekend, so I gave her this to try & she said it worked pretty well it helped her not to cough a lot. As for the eye cream I didn't use it I gave it to my mother.

As for these Minteas I really liked them a lot these were one of my favorites out of the Conscious Box. They have a touch of ginger taste mixed with tea it's really good my whole family actually tried these my sisters didn't really like it but me and my husband and son really enjoyed them.

I enjoyed looking at their website, but I am not a fan of anything on there, but some people may have a different prospective then I do.

My step dad always has a garden in the summer-time, so I gave my mom these to grow I can't wait to see what it looks like.

I don't really use this sort of make-up, but I should start, but it's sorta expensive & I would still be paying something, so I passed on this coupon!

I did however order my breakfast cookie I can't wait to try it when it arrives in the mail


All-in-all the conscious box was totally worth the money, value wise. For me though, it just wasn’t very good. It was fun looking at all the goodies and sharing with my husband and my son, but overall…it was a wonderful box that I got to enjoy!

Maybe a box of mystery stuffs isn’t a very good idea for someone as picky as me, but I do see where someone else could really enjoy getting the Conscious Box.

If you are interested in learning more about the Conscious Box you can find them at consciousbox.com


Have a question or concern to ASK Conscious Box click here 

Like "Conscious Box" on Facebook
Follow "Conscious Box" on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...