Thursday, May 10, 2012

Kitchen Table Bakers

Our mother, one of the great home kitchen bakers, used to say, if you use only the highest quality best tasting ingredients you always end up with something delicious and nutritious...to read more about Kitchen Table Bakers click here 

 I was sent out a box of Aged Parmesan Crisps to review from Kitchen Table Bakers. It has a blend of pure aged cheeses & uniquely subtle flavor. When I first tasted this I didn't like it so much it was really strong taste for me & the cheese was just gross. I didn't like it at all. I had some of my friends try it to & they didn't like it as well. If I would of gotten a better flavor say Flaxseed or Jalapeno or Garlic I probably would of liked it much better because I love that flavor, but not saying that other people might have a different taste bud than me with the Aged Parmesan.


If you would like to ask "Kitchen Table Baker" any questions
please feel free to contact them (here)

Like "Kitchen Table Baker" on Facebook
Follow "Kitchen Table Baker" on Twitter
Add "Kitchen Table Baker" on Myspace


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...