Friday, June 22, 2012

Alphabeasts

The Alphabeasts are super-friendly characters that possess special powers. These incredible powers help the beasts work together to solve any problem on their exciting adventures. Always doing what is right, the Alphabeasts are giving and courteous, and they love to watch out for each other. . . .  to read more about Alphabeasts click here 

 I came across a website that has friendly creatures from letters A to Z. These are super cute & funny. They also come in different colors. The one I received is called the "Calicocious" it's super soft & cuddly you could use it for a pillow even. I asked my son what his favorite letter was & he said C. Here is a picture with him & his friendly creature friend.

 The one side is green & the other side is blue. I like how it has different colors on each side very cute & colorful. Each Alphabeast has their very own letter and name.  For example, F is for Flika.  Each Alphabeast also has their very own personality! I love Flika because he is pink & cute & I love it has yellow on the other side.

Have a question or concern to ask "Alphabeasts" click here

Like "Alphabeasts" on Facebook
Follow "Alphabeasts" on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...