Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Earth Balance

All of our products are 100% plant-based, vegan, non-GMO, lactose-free, gluten-free, egg-free, casein-free, have 0g of trans fat and, oh, did we mention they’re absolutely delicious? Because they are. At Earth Balance®, taste is king, and that’s a commitment we live by every single day . . . . to read move about Earth Balance click here



For my review I was sent some "free coupons" so I could pick out some products from Earth Balance. I went to my local Whole Foods Market store and I picked out Earth Balance Butter & Chocolate Soy milk my mom was also with me while we had lunch than shopped around I had used 2 coupons & I gave my mom 2 coupons so she could try it out as well. My son is in love with chocolate milk so I got him that kind they also have flavors in Vanilla, Original & Unsweetened. My mom also got the same thing that I picked out the chocolate soy milk. The kids love it which is really good because soy milk is really good for you it's vegan, lactose-free, Gluten-free & it's Certified Organic.

Next up I tried the Earth Balance Spread & I got the Original one. They also have Olive Oil, Soy Free, Soy Garden & Whipped. I have never heard of any of these spreads & the original is all I need it's really healthy & tastes real good.
prod-culinary-cinnamon

Last but not least my mom picked out the Culinary Spreads in Sweet Cinnamon I tried it the other night & it was beyond delicious I actually toasted up a english muffin & spread some of it on there & it was yummy all us kids had one & it was nice snack to munch on.

Overall everything was really good from Earth Balance I love organic & I try to stay healthy just by eating organic, but it can be hard sometimes & not in my budget range.


Have a question or comment to ask "Earth Balance" click here

Like "Earth Balance" on Facebook
Follow "Earth Balance" on Twitter
Follow "Earth Balance" on Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...