Monday, October 29, 2012

Dezign With a Z Review

Dezign with a Z wall decals

Dezign With a Z wall decals develops appealing Vinyl Wall Art Decals based on designs by young creative and talented Designers from Europe and the US.  Wall Decals are the most stylish home decorative products right now. Easy to apply, easy to remove , Wall Decals are a very modern and creative way to decorate your walls and give new looks to a room in just a few minutes… a total re-wallution for your home!  On the Design With a Z wall decals website you can browse a large selection of contemporary slick Wall Decals for your home and officedecorating needs. You can also learn useful tips on how and where to use your Wall Decal.


Color chalkboard Circles  wall stencils
For my review I was able to choose something from Dezign with a Z & I chose the Color Chalkboard Circles. I got pink & blue they both come with one big circle & one small one as the picture shown above. They have other colors you can choose from other than the picture above I just wanted those 2 colors for my sister's. They have a wide selection of different decal designs Animals, Sports & more....


My sister Abby's room we put both of the Blue Chalkboard Circles on her wall even though we did have a difficult time putting them on because the wall isn't flat there was a little bumps I guess that is how the wall was painted so we couldn't really do anything about that. My sister Abby was so excited she was telling my mom I always wanted one of these & I finally got one :)  she was really excited.


It came with 4 pieces of chalk cut in half 2 white & 2 red.



My sister Abby excited about her Chalkboard Wall Art. You don't really need a eraser you can just simply use a tissue to wipe it away or like my sister did & just wiped it off with her finger. I think this is such a great idea. I never knew that with this design you could write on it like a chalkboard it's so awesome.



Have a question or concern to ask "Dezign with a Z" click here


Like "Dezign with a Z" on Facebook
Follow "Dezign with a Z" on Twitter
Follow "Dezign with a Z" on Pinterest
Add "Dezign with a Z" on Google+


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...