Saturday, October 27, 2012

Purse Hanger - Clipa Review


Based in Irvine, California, Topcor designs and develops innovative products that make life easier and more enjoyable. We believe in solutions that are smart, simple and functional. A lot of thought goes into every quality product that we create: how it works, how it looks and how it feels. . . . to read more about Clipa click here

 
I was sent a gold Clipa to review. I was beyond excited because I always wanted a clip to hang my purse I was first introduced to these purse hangers when we all went on a ride to North Caroline to watch my cousin graduate in the marines & his girlfriend had a pretty diamond one & I asked what that was & she showed me ever since than I always wanted one & now is my chance I got one to review :) I was able to choose from 4 colors & I chose this one. It's a great idea for your purses for when your in a bathroom and want to hang your purse up & not on the dirty floors, also when you are out to eat hang it up on your table anywhere you can think of without getting your purse dirty. I am in love I carry my Clipa everywhere I go I just store it in my purse & take it out if when I need to use it :)

It has a grip on each top & bottom when you open the clipa so it stays secured on the table.

My mom's purse hanging from the Clipa.

Neat, huh? I like it!

I really like the nice crystal Clipa's they are really cute & solid colors & they retail for $20.00 not bad at all. So come on over at Clipa.com & shop for yours today (here).


Have a question or concern to ask "Clipa" click here 

Like "Clipa" on Facebook
Follow "Clipa" on Twitter





1 comment:

  1. This looks like a neat product, if you're one to carry your purse around. Most of errand running includes my DH, so I usually don't tote my purse. I wouldn't need something like this, but...the one thing that really drew me in on this product is that it's made in AMERICA and they are proud of it. Did you notice this in the upper right corner of the package? Clipa you rock in my opinion!!! Thanks for sharing your review with us! =D

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...