Wednesday, March 20, 2013

MAVEA Review


I received a Mavea for my review. I got an orange one. I never drink water from the facet, but since I got my very own Mavea I can now say that it doesn't taste so bad it's quite delicious now that we use this filter. Although the flapper thing broke off first time I used it & now it won't go back on, I think it can easily break. My husband tried to fix it but didn't work so we just leave it like it is, and we store our Mavea on the counter top. I don't really like my water freezing cold if I want we can add ice cubes.

There ya have it our very own Mavea Filter Water. My husband was very excited to have gotten one of these he always wanted one.


Have a question to ask Mavea, click here

Become a fan of Mavea on Facebook & Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...