Saturday, April 6, 2013

Hammock Pros Review

HammockPros.com

Nothing says relaxation like a traditional rope hammock. Rope hammocks are available in sizes for single person use,or large enough to be shared by the whole family. 


 I was sent a beautiful Hammock to review. The one above is from the website, but the exact same one I got but in blue with stripes called Bliss Hammock Brazilian Style Hammock.
I picked that one out for my Step Dad we have an apartment so there isn't really anywhere we could put it but I figured when we go over to my parents house in the summer time the kids could go on it and relax, but I mainly got it for my parents who will get more use out of it than we will, so with that being said we cannot wait til the warm weather to use this Hammock and try it out and when it gets warm we can take pictures & I can update you with them :) Also the stand is not included, but I am sure my step dad will find something to hook it up with. In the meantime check out their website and you might fall in love with one :)

Pro Home Stores offers thousands of home and office decor items with free shipping and no sales tax.  Everything from outdoor water
features to a tabletop fireplace and even comfortable hammock chairs.

outdoor water features -
http://www.waterfountainpros.com/outdoor-fountains/all-outdoor-fountains

tabletop fireplacehttp://www.ventlessfireplacepros.com/tabletop-fireplaces

hammock chairs - http://www.hammockpros.com/hammock-chairs




Have a question to ask Hammock Pros, click here 

Become a fan of Hammock Pros on Facebook & Twitter



1 comment:

  1. What a fun reviews this must have been, looks so comfy!! hope you enjoy!! Please come and share your link, Happy WW Oh! My Heartsie WW w/Linky
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...