Thursday, July 4, 2013

Chewy.com Review


I had picked out these Fromm Four-Star Nutritional Grain-Free Parmesan Cheese Recipe Dog Treats to review from Chewy.com. Usually my moms two dogs are really picky with their treats, so I wanted to try something new I thought the Parmesan Cheese would of really been a big deal for Chippy because he normally eats cheese they are very weird dogs and picky eaters they are both chihuahuas. These dog treats are oven bakedd with fresh Wisconsin Parmesan cheese, vegetables & a touch of oregano. They are grain-free which is good. I've never heard of dog treats being grain-free!

They both Rudy & Chip loved the dog treats and I actually put some in a zip lock bag to give to my Pop-pops dog Sammy, she loves treats!


No comments:

Post a Comment

January Cruise on the Norwegian Getaway 2023 ( My THOUGHTS)

  12-Day Caribbean Round -Trip New York:  Barbados & Dominican Republic Where to begin. . . We cruised the Norwegian Getaway on January ...